“Cori and Chris, Thank you so much for EVERYTHING, you both made buying a house such a great experience.” – Hafiza & Bryce DouglasBryce Douglas
“Cori, We are so grateful for the service and personal attention we received from you in our search for our dream home. Your guidance, patience, and expertise made the home buying experience pleasant. We could not have asked for a better realtor to guide us through the process. It was a pleasure to woork with you and we will highly recommend your services to anyone in the market for real estate. Thanks again for the smooth, efficient, and positive experience.”Jason & Alma Martinez
“Cori, We just wanted to make sure you know how very much we appreciate you. Your patience, guidance, support & friendship over this last year plus, means more than yo know. We understand that this is your career, but that you always have our best interest in mind & thats is so hard to find these days. You are one of a kind. With Love, Taren & Todd. P.S. We hope you enjoy your Birthday & Christmas gift as a small token of our thanks to you 🙂 ”Taren & Todd
Selling Your Home
Some homeowners contemplate selling their own home. The most common reasons are saving money and fear of getting ripped off. However, selling a home is a complex and time-consuming process that requires a lot of expertise. Allowing TEAM SILVA to assist you with the sale of your home, will give you peace of mind, save you time, lessen your liability, and increase your profit.
A common and costly mistake made by homeowners selling their own home and inexperienced agents is overpricing the home. This usually results with the home staying on the market longer, and a severe reduction in the asking price. Potential buyers will think either something is wrong with the home or that the seller is desperate to sell, leading to fewer buyers, and lower offers. All this can be avoided by TEAM SILVA representing you.
What are the advantages of having TEAM SILVA professionally represent you in the sale of your home?
- Integrity– We ALWAYS put our clients needs ahead of our own.
- Experience– We have over a decade of experience in both real estate and financing.
- Communication– We stay in constant contact with our clients, with their preferred method of communication, whether it be by phone, email, Skype or text.
- Negotiation– We are experts in negotiating the best price and terms for our sellers.
- Resourceful– We research and provide market analysis, which allows you to make an informed decision when determining a list price for your home.
- Attentive– We listen to your wants and needs and align that with our marketing efforts to sell your home.
- Relationships– We take pride in building relationships with our clients and have maintained friendships with most of them, long after the sale of their home.
- Reputation– Through networking and closed escrows, we have also built relationships and a great reputation with other agents. This gives you a competitive advantage over similar homes on the market. Agents love to work with agents they trust, and because of this we always generate a ton of activity for our listings.
- Marketing– Our extensive marketing plan will help sell your home fast and for top dollar. For more details contact us today.
- Dedication– We are full-time agents and are available from 9am until 8pm daily.
Buying a New Home
In today’s internet information age where buyers can search for listings and property values online, buyers believe they no longer need a real estate agent. This is a huge misconception. Comparatively, one can also find information on the internet on diseases, vaccines, and cures, but that doesn’t qualify one to be a doctor.
Having a buyer’s agent is both extremely beneficial and necessary. As a buyer, you NEVER want to have the listing agent to represent you. It’s important to remember that they were hired by the seller
Rates, rates, rates! Every lender will try to sell you on lower rates. We are a brokerage, and we shop for your loan with various lenders to find you the best rate and terms. The truth is, pricing is very similar regardless of what lender you decide to work with. Customer service is what sets us apart from most lenders. We are here to help you throughout the whole process and beyond. We answer our phones and return calls in a timely manner. Once your loan process is complete we continue to be available anytime you have questions or concerns for the life of your loan.
Questions about Financing?!!
We’ve got you covered there as well.